Cart (0) Close
Showing all 6 results
Rated 0 out of 5$390.00
Rated 0 out of 5$320.00After the successful launch of the Winston Churchill The Original Collection in 2014, the great success of the more intense The Late Hour line, with the industry’s first, unique scotch cask-aged blend, and the first Limited Edition of Sir Winston’s facet “The Traveller” in 2019, Davidoff launches another complex multi-origin blend within its Winston Churchill cigar range. The beautiful Toro cigar with tobaccos from Ecuador, Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic will be available for a limited time only and will be released along with limited edition accessories leveraging one of Sir Winston’s multiple facets of character – The Commander. In addition, the brand will launch its first table lighter limited edition. If you're a lover of all things Davidoff, check out their Year of the Rat Box here!
Rated 0 out of 5$320.00The Davidoff Robusto Intenso is the ultimate sign of sophistication and in terms of ratings, five stars just wouldn’t be enough.
- The first star is for the Havana-seed filler tobacco, grown in the rich red soil of the land north of San Domingo, which signifies spice and intensity.
- Second star is for the Piloto filler tobacco from an exclusive part of the Valle del Yaque, which lends depth to the aroma.
- The third star is for the San Vincente Mejorado filler tobacco from Santiago Rodriguez, which brings complexity.
- Fourth star is for the Hybrid 254 filler tobacco from Jicomé, which stimulates the sweet and sour taste buds.
- The fifth star is for the San Vicente binder, which adds a different dimension of sweetness.
- And the final star is for the special Ecuadorian wrapper, fashioned from small quantities exclusively grown for Davidoff, encircling the whole with a singular spiciness.
Rated 0 out of 5$320.00
- Shape :Robusto
- Box of 10 cigars
- Ring Gauge:52
- Length:5 1/8 Inches
- Smoking Time:45 Minutes
- Wrapper:Ecuador - Habano
- Binder:Dominican Republic - San Vicente Seco
- Filler:Dominican Republic - Semilla 254 Visus / Yamasa Visus / Piloto Visus / San Vicente Mejorado Ligero